Welcome to Dartmoor Magazine!
First published in 1985, Dartmoor Magazine is owned and produced by Blackingstone Publishing, located just outside Moretonhampstead in the Wray Valley on the eastern edge of the moor.
Published four times a year, Dartmoor Magazine prides itself on being specialist, independent and locally owned. Its small editorial and production team is committed to publishing solid, well-informed features on Dartmoor and the immediate surrounding area, and to supporting local business.
The magazine is available by subscription and is also sold at a large number of outlets across the moor and its hinterland.
If you are curious about
- living and working on Dartmoor.
- the moor’s social and natural history, archaeology, geology and legends
- Dartmoor’s towns and villages
- activities and getting out and about
- the people and organisations supporting the moor
- how Dartmoor ‘works’
Dartmoor Magazine will tell you everything you need to know!
A small, skilled and dedicated team is responsible for producing Dartmoor Magazine.